Privacy Notice and Disclaimer for the West Virginia Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Technology Board of Examiners
Thank you for visiting the website of The West Virginia Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Technology Board of Examiners, (hereafter, Board). This site has been designed to make it easier and more efficient for West Virginia citizens and businesses to interact with our agency and West Virginia State Government in general.
How to Contact the Board Office: Toll Free: 1-877-609-9869, email: email@example.com.
The Board is committed to preserving your privacy when you visit our website. It is important for each of our visitors to understand that our website was developed and is maintained through a cooperative agreement with the WV State Treasurer’s Office (hereafter, WVSTO). To improve this website and your experience, if you visit a website maintained by the WVSTO in order to read or download information, we may collect the following information:
- The name of your domain;
- The IP address of the client accessing the web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the sites;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the site;
- The pages you visit within the website; and
- The links made to other websites through our sites.
The Board may collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that you voluntarily provide while visiting our website (or WVSTO maintained website). Examples of personally identifiable information may include (but are not limited to):
- An e-mail address, if you are communicating with us through e-mail;
- Information you voluntarily submit to the Board for the purposes of completing or submitting an application or license renewal form online;
- Other information volunteered, (such as contact information), survey or feedback information or content of e-mail.
PII will be retained only as long as necessary to fulfill the stated purposes, or for a period specifically required by law, regulation and other policies. The Board restricts electronic access to authorized staff members through username and password protection and all paper documents with PII are secured within locked areas with access restricted to authorized staff members. In general, please note the information collected, (whether or not personally identifiable), is not limited to text characters and may include audio, video and other graphic formats you send us.